PaperSave is a complete document management, electronic workflow and transaction automation solution. PaperSave's unique integration provides one click access to documents within Intacct, Microsoft Dynamics AX, GP, SL, CRM, Blackbaud's Raiser's Edge ®, Financial Edge™ and Educational Edge™. PaperSave’s integration with these systems eliminates the need for custom programming, extra training or costly set-up time.
PaperSave captures information from the integrated system and stores it as metadata with the supporting document giving you one click access to supporting documents from the integrated system’s user interfaces.
WhiteOwl’s PaperSave Product Manager assists the VP of Product Development to help drive the innovation,development and support of the PaperSave Suite of software products. The PaperSave Product Manager bridges the technical and business worlds, acts as the voice of the customer and is responsible for guiding PaperSave products throughout the product lifecycle, including positioning, product definition, design, user interaction, packaging, go-to-market activities, support, and end-of-life.
Located in sunny Coral Gables, Fl; PaperSave’s offices are 20 minutes away from downtown Miami, FL. Our employees enjoy a casual work environment, a competitive benefits package, and the ability to work in a hig tech, innovative and entrepreneurial company.
- Manage the entire product life cycle of all PaperSave products from the strategic planning to end-of life.
- Establish a multi-year product roadmap across multiple product releases.
- Maintain prioritized product requirements for current and future products by conducing market research and working with current customers, prospects, and stakeholders.
- Participate in the formal product development processes by working closely with the PaperSave Professional Services Team, PaperSave Sales Team, and the PaperSave Development team to provide oversight on success metrics including product scope, product quality, and time to market.
- Develop product management documentation, including, product concepts proposals, business cases, formal product requirement specifications for each module and or feature, launch plans, product collateral, and internal team training material.
- Work closely with PaperSave's marketing team to optimize marketing of products through all marketing channels and provide some content for product marketing collateral.
- Perform and maintain competitive analysis that includes competitive product positioning in the market place, competitor analysis including trends and pricing, sources of differentiation, overall technology trends, product packaging and related pricing strategies.
- Develop detailed requirements and user stories that capture the core of user experiences and clearly communicate them to other teams in the company.
- Monitor product performance and customer satisfaction
- Interface with current and potential customers to develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, IT or related field
- Product Management Professional and relevant Product Management certification preferred
- Five+ years of experience in commercial software product management or development
- An understanding of relational databases, object oriented and service oriented design patters
- Experience managing a successful product launch
- Experience with Workflow Management Solutions
- Experience working within a Document Management software space
At WhiteOwl you have the opportunity to be part of a start up environment while enjoying the benefits of a Best Place to work firm like MBAF. WhiteOwl staff can enjoy internal clubs like The Women of MBAF, participate in company sports like yoga or flag football, volunteering for non-profit initiatives, and attending training programs. Our traditional benefits include healthcare coverage, life insurance, long-term disability insurance, 401K plan, paid transportation and parking (depending on the office), vacation time of about 3 weeks not including holidays.