WhiteOwl provides ERP and CRM consulting services, as well as cloud computing services, to growing businesses and non-profits. Our services include business process consulting, application (ERP, CRM, etc.) implementation, custom software, cloud and virtualization services, managed and virtual CIO services, and business continuity and security consulting.
WhiteOwl is also the developer and implementer of PaperSave®, a cloud-based document management, workflow, and transaction automation software product. In addition, we are resellers and partners for Microsoft, Intacct, and Blackbaud technologies.
Based in South Florida, we were founded in 1997, and have over 1,000 clients throughout the United States and internationally. WhiteOwl is the technology affiliate of MBAF, a top-40 CPA and consulting firm.
PaperSave is seeking to add a Sales Associate (SA) to assist the senior members and leadership of the sales team. The mission for the Sales Associate is to understand prospects needs and qualify them the PaperSave solution.
- Assesses competitors by analyzing and summarizing competitor information and trends.
- Develops sales opportunities by following up with leads being driven by the marketing team through the website, events and conferences.
- Utilize CRM to document conversations, needs, completed questionnaires and schedule future activities for follow up.
- Schedules calls and presentations for senior member and collaborate on proposal development.
- Maintains and improves quality results by following standards; recommending improved policies and procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by studying product functionality and participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes department and organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Knowledge of basic accounting processes, highly desirable.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to converse across multiple industries
- Ability to listen to client’s needs and translate into product or service offerings
- The desire to grown into an Account Executive with territory and quota
- Meeting and/or exceeding goals
- Managing forecasts, pipelines and predictability for revenue achievement
- Managing the prospecting stages of sales life cycle
- Ensuring and enabling the highest levels of professionalism
- Working in a team selling environment, driving and leveraging the talents of team members across multiple functions
- Timely and positive resolution of escalated sales and support-related issues
At WhiteOwl you have the opportunity to be part of a startup environment while enjoying the benefits of a Best Place to work firm like MBAF. Our benefits include healthcare coverage, life insurance, long-term disability insurance, 401K plan, and paid transportation or parking (depending on the office).
This is a full-time position with minimal travel requirements.